an attempt to make a noise for Jesus

Saturday, May 20, 2006

After days of silence - a remedy

posted by noiz at 2:53 PM and (2) heard him

Homemade remedies, anyone?!

I have one! I got this from Benny Hinn's programme when Dr. Colbert appeared on the show.

Common Cold vs. Garlic

Ps. Benny related how he used to get rid of his , while the Doc nodded his head. Well, I've tried this a couple of times already and it worked!

This is what I do is when I feel a cold comming on, I just pop in to my mouth a single clove of garlic before I go to bed at night (I wouldn't dare to continue this during the day) and bite it a bit every now and then. I would swallow only the juice. I brush my teeth and gargle extra special in the morning but my head is cleared and no more cold. If the cold still persist I do this for another night and that's about it.

Please leave a comment to tell me how it worked for you or to suggest a less extreme measure for common cold. You can suggest one for other ailments too like a homemade remedy for blackheads; yes, that will do fine for me. Ha!

Remember, I'm not a doctor so better check with a qualified physician/your doctor first if you want to use any medical advice from here or anywhere on the net. Bye! : )


Bookmark this post on - Del.icio.us - Furl - My Web -
Subscribe to this blog's Feed

2 Comments:

Blogger The Imaginary Diva said...

Oh,no a regimen of garlic. Your breath is not the only one that's affected by it.

Try ginger instead. It's the traditional chinese remedy. If you have an onset of a cold, you can eat it raw. It is a root so it's kind of juicy with a bite. Just enough for a small bite or two. I dont think you really want to eat a whole onee. You can also boil it in water. You can put it in your tea or soup. It's also effective for nausea and headaches.

Or, you can always use our Canadian Remedy - Buckleys.....

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 
Blogger noiz said...

Thanks Sharon I think I'll try that when the need arises! God bless you!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Copyright © 2005-2006 Bankershanwell Ryngksai