an attempt to make a noise for Jesus

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

paid to read

posted by noiz at 11:19 AM and (0) heard him

Well, I've joined a couple of paid to read websites. Of course, there are a lot of scams on the net and it's hard to identify which once they are! When I get paid from the I'll list them on the blog.

Why am I doing this? I don't know, I think I'm facinated by the prospect of getting paid for using the internet. So all the best to me and to any one out there who want to earn from the net!

If you're looking to join paid to read programmes on the net remember they're slow earning, don't think that you'll become rich over night. Don't join too many of them, it might get confusing.


Bookmark this post on - Del.icio.us - Furl - My Web -
Subscribe to this blog's Feed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Copyright © 2005-2006 Bankershanwell Ryngksai