an attempt to make a noise for Jesus

Friday, February 24, 2006

Quotations are friendly

posted by noiz at 3:11 PM and (0) heard him

Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century. - Dame Edna Everage, In a television interview with Joan Rivers


I recommend you to take care of the minutes, for the hours will take care of themselves. - Lord Chesterfield (1694 - 1773)


I came across these two quotations lately and I like them very much, they fit right in to what's hapenning to me right now. Such an accurate fit, only God knows the full of it.

I have to go laugh and take care of the minutes now, bye! : D

Bookmark this post on - Del.icio.us - Furl - My Web -
Subscribe to this blog's Feed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Copyright © 2005-2006 Bankershanwell Ryngksai