an attempt to make a noise for Jesus

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Neuro Search Engine...

posted by noiz at 2:15 PM and (0) heard him

www.findthoughts.com

The Neuro Search Engine...

We have developed a new search engine technology that allows you to search peoples' minds for factual information. Think of it as a brain powered version of Google. Take advantage of the accumulated knowledge of hundreds of individuals to find the answers you are looking for. Over 300 student volunteers at research universities have been fitted with wearable internet devices. These devices have electrodes that attach to the scalp, and when the device is connected to a PC, the Internet, and our neural scanner network, it allows people to search their thoughts from our website.
That is what you will find on the front page of this website.

At first I thought, Wow! But it turns out that it was just a prank.

My first query was: Who am I?
The Response: You are Findthoughts User, seeker.

I get to view a photo of the person who's mind I was searching but when I clicked to view the photo I got this message:

You Have Been Pranked!
Our website is totally fake. There is no way to search brains using a computer.


I found this site through the Bored.com website, I didn't check but it was catagorised under dumb.

Shish! I feel so stumped. : )

Bookmark this post on - Del.icio.us - Furl - My Web -
Subscribe to this blog's Feed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Copyright © 2005-2006 Bankershanwell Ryngksai