an attempt to make a noise for Jesus

Friday, April 07, 2006

Try to watch less TV

posted by noiz at 5:42 PM and (0) heard him

I want to watch no TV at all for 21 days - at home. And I have tried to do this since the 6th of April, 2006. I read that it takes 21 days (3 weeks) to break a habit and create a new one (may be I'll read more or something in stead of wasting hours watching TV). So I'm taking a 21 days challenge of watching no tv at all at my own home. If I'm at my friends place, I'll just politely ask them to turn off the tv or ... (we'll see!). So all the best to me.

What happens after 21 days? I'll have to work on an action plan.

Action No. 17 on
wearewhatwedo.org is Try to watch less TV, and that's what I'm doing. The are 5879 people who have done this so far as listed on there and they're growing. And the last time I check there were 25 people at http://www.43things.com/ (not including me) who want to watch less tv.

All the best to all.

Bookmark this post on - Del.icio.us - Furl - My Web -
Subscribe to this blog's Feed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Copyright © 2005-2006 Bankershanwell Ryngksai