an attempt to make a noise for Jesus

Friday, April 07, 2006

Blog Readings

posted by noiz at 1:58 PM and (0) heard him

Well, to do this I usually visit my favourite blogs using my web browser.

Also, when I surf the
through Blog Clicker, Blog Exchange, Blog Explosion or Blog Traffic I sometimes read the first few posted displayed on the person's blog, if I like the blog I bookmark it to visit later.

I also use
Technorati's .

Recently I downloaded and installed
RSSReader and it automatically gets the updates from the feeds I have saved which is cool but I still have to surf the net to find more blogs to read.

How do you find and read other people's blogs?


Bookmark this post on - Del.icio.us - Furl - My Web -
Subscribe to this blog's Feed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Copyright © 2005-2006 Bankershanwell Ryngksai