an attempt to make a noise for Jesus

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A computer for my friends

posted by noiz at 4:22 PM and (0) heard him

The internet has been slow lately and I'm typing this in Notepad so I can post later. It takes about 5-10 mins to open the Post page on Blogger.

Any way, this morning I went with two of my very best friends to an Importer-Exporter and placed an order for a computer. The computer's for them. They choose a Compaq-Presario machine (with a free HP printer worth Rs. 2999) but the UPS has to be bought seperately.

The total cost - Rs. 31200 + 2200. My friends are happy with the deal. I'm happy too. The delivery is tomorrow.

God bless all.

Update on 13 April, 2006: My friends changed their minds and they're getting a different one. I hope it's a better one. God bless!

Bookmark this post on - Del.icio.us - Furl - My Web -
Subscribe to this blog's Feed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Copyright © 2005-2006 Bankershanwell Ryngksai