an attempt to make a noise for Jesus

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

the rising

posted by noiz at 4:17 PM and (0) heard him

I'll rise.

I'll not give up.

I'll stand.

I'll live.

I'll be a blessing.

I'll never give up on Jesus because He never gave up on me.

I might cry, I might get sick, I might slip and fall but I'll rise again.

I might fail a few times, i might look like a crazy manon the outside, I might have to face death and shame but I'll smile becoz I know who holds my hand, I'll survive and I'll thrive.

When they give me a second glance they'll be surprised and God will be glorified.

I'll love them that didn't believe that I could make it. infact I'll show them how.

Right now, I'm taking it each day at a time with Jesus. And I'm rising.

I'm having a great adventure of a life with Jesus.

Glory to God.

Bookmark this post on - Del.icio.us - Furl - My Web -
Subscribe to this blog's Feed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Copyright © 2005-2006 Bankershanwell Ryngksai