an attempt to make a noise for Jesus

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Prayer chain

posted by noiz at 6:57 PM and (1) heard him

This was the prayer chain that I started and sent out to two of my friends last night after I prayed for them.

Pray 4 the person who sent this message 2 you, forward this 2 someone else and pray 4 him/her too. Don't let this prayer chain break. In Jesus' name amen.

If you want to send the same to someone else you can do so, but don't forget to pray.

Bookmark this post on - Del.icio.us - Furl - My Web -
Subscribe to this blog's Feed

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My family and I have started a ministry, and we are praying to reach the whole world with the gospel, and so we need your help if you are able. We would be eternally grateful if you would take a minute or two to share this website with your friends, family or church members, and if you have a website, consider linking to our site http://www.photosforsouls.com. Thank you and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Friday, July 13, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Copyright © 2005-2006 Bankershanwell Ryngksai