an attempt to make a noise for Jesus

Saturday, October 15, 2005

What I have to say today

posted by noiz at 12:01 PM and (1) heard him

Today, I'm tired of spam, those people writing me to help them for a lot of money. I know they are lying, they know they are lying, but they don't seem to want to stop. Where did they get my email anyway? Oh! I think that was my mystake. My advice to people: Don't post or submit your email on any website that you are not familiar with or seems unsecured. May be you should have more than one email address if you still want to give away you email. Use one for personal stuffs and the others for anything else.

And today, I'm tired of pride. Mine and yours. Let us sing a different song people, let us follow the example of Jesus'.

Yeah today, I'm tired of politics too, where are all the leaders and statesmen?

I'm also just tired today, but Pigeon John says "Life goes on", ah! yes I agree. Jesus come help me.

Bookmark this post on - Del.icio.us - Furl - My Web -
Subscribe to this blog's Feed

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you honestly think that if Jesus existed he would allow spam. Oh. And earthquakes?

Thursday, October 20, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Copyright © 2005-2006 Bankershanwell Ryngksai